The Facts About Walk-in Bathtubs
If you’re looking for a way to make your bathroom more accessible, a walk-in bathtub is a great way to do that! There are many things you may not know about walk-in tubs though. That’s why it’s important to get all the information you need before you make a big decision like adding a walk-in bathtub to your home. Let’s discuss the facts!
Walk-in Bathtub Facts
Walk-in bathtubs are a great way to make your bathroom safer and more accessible. Here are some facts about walk-in bathtubs that you may not know:
- Walk-in bathtubs are designed for people who have difficulty getting in and out of traditional bathtubs.
- Walk-in bathtubs have a door that allows you to walk into the tub without having to step over a high lip.
- Walk-in bathtubs typically have a lower step-in height than traditional bathtubs, making them easier to get into.
- Walk-in bathtubs often have jets or other features that make them more comfortable to use.
- Walk-in bathtubs can be installed in new construction or as a replacement for an existing bathtub.
- Walk-in bathtubs can be used by people of all ages and abilities.
- Walk-in bathtubs are a great way to make your bathroom safer and more accessible.
Why Choose Superior Aluminum Installations
If you’re thinking about installing a walk-in bathtub in your home, Superior Aluminum Installations can help. We’re a 5-star rated bathroom remodeler serving the greater Orlando area. We’re fully insured and offer free design consultation. Call us today at 407-678-0500 to get started.